Ohio tax forms and income tax instructions can be obtained by mail directly from the Ohio Department of Taxation. Please do not ask us to mail them to you. We explain below how to request current Ohio tax forms by mail directly from the Ohio Department of Taxation free of charge.
Ohio IT 1040, school district income tax returns, commonly used schedules, as well as estimated tax payment vouchers are available by mail. The Ohio tax forms by mail option is restricted to the most recent three years 2018, 2017, and 2016, for example. If the income tax form you desire is not listed, you will have to find and download it from the Ohio Department of Taxation website.
How To Order Ohio Tax Forms By Mail
- Visit the Ohio order forms by mail page.
- Enter your name and mailing address in the form provided.
- Select which Ohio tax forms you'd like to receive by mail.
- Click the captcha check box and then the submit button.
The following Ohio tax forms, instructions, schedules, and payment vouchers are currently available by mail from the Ohio Department of Taxation. If you are looking for 2018 Ohio tax forms, assume that they will be added to the mailing list by January, 2019.
Ohio IT 1040 Forms:
- 2018 IT 1040ES Estimated Payment Voucher
- 2017 IT 1040 Form
- 2017 IT 1040 Instructions
- 2017 IT 1040 Packet (Forms, Instructions, Schedules, Amended)
- 2016 IT 1040 Form
- 2016 IT 1040 Instructions
- 2016 IT 1040 Packet (Forms, Instructions, Schedules, Amended)
- 2015 IT 1040 Packet (Forms, Instructions, Schedules, Amended)
The Ohio IT 1040 Packets include individual and school district income tax instructions along with the associated IT 1040 forms, Schedule A, Schedule IT BUS, Schedule of Credits, Schedule J, IT RE for amended returns, and payment vouchers IT 40P and IT 40XP.
Amended Ohio income tax returns and the most recent Ohio School District Tax forms and instructions are also available by mail using the same link provided earlier on this page. Ohio SD 100 series forms, instructions, packets and payment vouchers for example.
The Ohio Department of Taxation will process and ship your income tax forms by mail via USPS with 15 business days. If the Ohio tax form, instructions booklet, or packet is not available when you place your order, they will mail it to you when it becomes available.