2015 1040A Printable PDF Files:
- 2015 1040A Form (133K)
- 2015 1040A Instructions Booklet (2.4M)
- 2015 1040A Tax Table (inside instructions booklet)
Update: 2015 1040A Form and 2015 1040A Instructions links above are the correct links to use as of March 7, 2017. This is a popular but outdated post so we wanted you to know. You can find more 2015 Forms and Instructions on our 2015 1040 Form page.
The IRS has updated and published the printable 2015 1040A Instructions Booklet and tax table. This income tax filing season the IRS published the 2015 1040A Form on December 24, 2015, however, the instructions booklet was delayed until January 6, 2016. Use the 2015 1040A Form and 2015 1040A Instructions Booklet file links above to view, save, and print these for free.
Inside the 2015 1040A Instructions Booklet you will find:
- Checklist for using Form 1040A.
- Line instructions for Form 1040A.
- Earned Income Credit (EIC) instructions.
- Mailing address for where to send your forms.
- IRS income tax table for Form 1040A.
The IRS will not begin processing paper or electronically filed income tax returns until January 19, 2016. You can print, fill-in, and mail your Form 1040A before this date. Keep in mind, however, that Forms W-2 from employers, Forms 1099 from banks and sub-contract work, and other important tax documents are generally not due to you until February 1, 2016.
Last updated: March 4, 2017