2015 1040 Printable PDF Files:
- 2015 1040 Form (188K)
- 2015 1040 Instructions Booklet (2.9M)
- 2015 1040 Tax Table (inside instructions booklet)
Update: 2015 1040 Form and 2015 1040 Instructions links above are the correct links to use as of March 7, 2017. This is a popular but outdated post so we wanted you to know. You can find more 2015 Forms and Instructions on our 2015 1040 Form page.
The IRS has updated and published the printable 2015 1040 Instructions Booklet and tax table. This income tax filing season the IRS published the 2015 1040 Form on December 29, 2015, however, the instructions booklet was delayed until January 6, 2016. Use the 2015 1040 Form and 2015 1040 Instructions Booklet file links above to view, save, and print these for free.
Inside the 2015 1040 Instructions Booklet you will find:
- Checklist for using Form 1040.
- Line instructions for Form 1040.
- Earned Income Credit (EIC) instructions.
- Mailing address for where to send your forms.
- IRS income tax table for Form 1040.
The IRS began processing paper and electronically filed income tax returns on January 19, 2016. You can print, fill-in, and mail your 2015 Form 1040 now if you are ready to do so. Keep in mind, however, that Forms W-2 from employers, Forms 1099 from banks and sub-contract work, and other important tax documents are generally not due to you until February 1, 2016.
Last updated: March 7, 2017