2015 Form 1040 Printable PDF Files:
- 2015 Form 1040 (188K)
- 2015 Form 1040 Instructions (2.9M)
- 2015 Form 1040 Tax Table (inside instructions)
The IRS has updated and published the printable 2015 Form 1040 Instructions and tax table. This income tax filing season the IRS published the 2015 Form 1040 on December 29, 2015, however, the instructions booklet was delayed until January 6, 2016. Use the 2015 Form 1040 and 2015 Form 1040 Instructions Booklet file links above to view, save, and print these for free.
Inside the 2015 Form 1040 Instructions you will find:
- Checklist for using Form 1040.
- Line instructions for Form 1040.
- Earned Income Credit (EIC) instructions.
- Mailing address for where to send your forms.
- IRS income tax table for Form 1040.
The IRS began processing paper and electronically filed income tax returns on January 19, 2016. You can print, fill-in, and mail your 2015 Form 1040 now if you are ready to do so. Keep in mind, however, that Forms W-2 from employers, Forms 1099 from banks and sub-contract work, and other important tax documents are generally not due to you until February 1, 2016.
Reference: 2015 Form 1040 Instructions Booklet, published by the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service IRS.
Last updated: January 17, 2018