2018 1040EZ Form and Instructions
Printable IRS Form 1040EZ For Last 3 Years
Free printable IRS 2018 1040EZ form and 2018 1040EZ instructions booklet PDF file with supporting federal IRS forms, schedules, worksheet and 1040EZ tax table for the 2019 income tax season.
Form 1040EZ has been discontinued by the IRS beginning with the 2018 income tax year. If you filed Form 1040EZ last year, then you will use the newly redesigned IRS Form 1040 this year. Prior year 1040EZ tax forms and schedules should be mailed as soon as possible if late.
File Form 1040EZ if you meet these requirements:
- Filing status is single or married filing jointly.
- No dependents to claim.
- You and your spouse were under age 65 and not blind.
- Taxable interest income of $1,500 or less.
- Taxable income is less than $100,000.
- Earnings are from wages, salaries, tips, taxable scholarships or grants, unemployment compensation, Alaska Permanent Fund.
- No deductions for educator expenses, student loan interest, tuition and fees, or itemized deductions.
- No credits for education, retirement savings, or health coverage.
- No advance earned income credit (EIC) received.
- You CAN claim the earned income credit (EIC) using this form.
If you do not meet the above requirements, go to Form 1040A next.
IRS 1040EZ Form And Instructions
Click any of the federal IRS 1040EZ form and 1040EZ instructions booklet links below to download, view, print, edit, or save as a PDF file. These free PDF files are unaltered and are pulled directly from the publisher.
Form 1040EZ was discontinued by the IRS beginning with the 2018 income tax year. If you filed Form 1040EZ last year, then you will use the newly redesigned IRS Form 1040 this year.
More IRS Tax Forms, Form 1040 Schedules, and Instructions
The printable IRS 1040EZ form and IRS 1040EZ instructions booklet links above are a quick reference for those looking to print the one federal income tax form. Even more printable federal income tax forms, supporting schedules, and instructions booklet are grouped by year on our pages below:
Please report any broken 1040EZ form and instructions booklet links using our contact us page found at the bottom of this page.
Last updated: January 6, 2019