2018 1040A Form and Instructions
Printable IRS Form 1040A For Last 3 Years
Free printable IRS 2018 1040A form and 2018 1040A instructions booklet PDF file with supporting federal IRS forms, schedules, worksheet and 1040A tax table for the 2019 income tax season.
Form 1040A has been discontinued by the IRS beginning with the 2018 income tax year. If you filed Form 1040A last year, then you will use the newly redesigned IRS Form 1040 this year. Prior year 1040A tax forms and schedules should be mailed as soon as possible if late.
File Form 1040A if you meet these requirements:
- Taxable income less than $100,000.
- No itemized deductions, mortgage interest, property tax, etc.
- No capital gain or loss, no other gains or losses.
- No business income or loss, self-employed, LLC, etc.
- No farm or fisherman income or loss.
- No rental, royalty, partnership, S corporation, or trust income.
- No alimony income received or alimony paid.
- No household employment taxes.
- Educator expense, IRA deduction, student loan interest, and tuition and fees gross income adjustments are allowed.
- Credits for child and dependent care expenses, elderly or the disabled, education, earned income credit (EIC), adoption, and retirement savings contributions are allowed.
- All filing statuses are allowed.
If you do not meet the above requirements, go to Form 1040.
IRS 1040A Form And Instructions
Click any of the federal IRS 1040A form and 1040A instructions booklet links below to download, view, print, edit, or save as a PDF file. These free PDF files are unaltered and are pulled directly from the publisher.
Form 1040A was discontinued by the IRS beginning with the 2018 income tax year. If you filed Form 1040A last year, then you will use the newly redesigned IRS Form 1040 this year.
More IRS Tax Forms, Form 1040 Schedules, and Instructions
The printable IRS 1040A form and IRS 1040A instructions booklet links above are a quick reference for those looking to print the one federal income tax form. Even more printable federal income tax forms, supporting schedules, and instructions booklet are grouped by year on our pages below:
Please report any broken 1040A form and instructions booklet links using our contact us page found at the bottom of this page.
Last updated: January 6, 2019