1040EZ Tax Form and Instructions Printable 1040EZ Tax Form 2014, 2013, 2012
Download printable 1040EZ Tax Form and Instructions with supporting schedules and forms for the current and prior income tax years 2014, 2013, 2012. For the current tax year, federal IRS income tax form 1040EZ must be postmarked by April 15, 2014. Federal IRS income taxes due are based on the tax year January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Prior year 1040EZ tax forms should be mailed as soon as possible if late. Print and mail to the IRS the Installment Agreement Request Form 9465 requesting monthly payments if necessary.
1040EZ Tax Form And Instructions
Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents, US Resident
- Filing status is single or married filing jointly.
- You and your spouse were under age 65 and not blind at year end.
- No dependents.
- Taxable income less than $100,000.
- No deductions for educator expenses, student loan interest, or tuition and fees.
- No claimed credits for education, retirement savings, or health coverage.
- No advance earned income credit received.
- You can claim the earned income tax credit using this form.
- Your earnings are from only wages, salaries, tips, taxable scholarships or grants, unemployment compensation, Alaska Permanent Fund dividends.
- Taxable interest must be $1,500 or less.
- If any of the above is not true, go to the 1040A next.
- See the instruction book for more details.
4506 - Request for Copy of Tax Return (not free)
4506-T - Request for Transcript of Tax Return (free)
4868 - Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File
9465 - Installment Agreement Request (make monthly payments)
Click the federal IRS 1040EZ tax form titles above to download, view, print, and/or save as a PDF file. If you have questions about how to fill out 1040EZ tax forms, we suggest that you try TurboTax 2014 or H&R Block 2014. Both TurboTax and H&R Block now offer online tax advice from professionals when you prepare and efile tax forms using their services. H&R Block tax professionals can even file prior year income tax forms for you.
1040EZ Tax Form Supporting Schedules
The printable 1040EZ tax form and instructions above are a quick reference for those looking for just the one federal IRS form and instructions book to get started. All printable federal IRS supporting schedules for tax form 1040EZ are listed by year on the web pages linked below:
2013 Tax Forms
2012 Tax Forms
2011 Tax Forms
2010 Tax Forms
2009 Tax Forms
2008 Tax Forms
2007 Tax Forms
2006 Tax Forms
2005 Tax Forms
2004 Tax Forms
2003 Tax Forms
2002 Tax Forms
2001 Tax Forms
2000 Tax Forms
Please report any broken 1040EZ Tax Form links using our Contact Us page.