1040A Tax Form and Instructions Printable 1040A Tax Form 2013, 2012, 2011
Download printable 1040A Tax Form and Instructions with supporting schedules and forms for the current and prior income tax years 2013, 2012, 2011. For the current tax year, federal IRS income tax form 1040A must be postmarked by April 15, 2014. Federal IRS income taxes due are based on the tax year January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013. Prior year 1040A tax forms should be mailed as soon as possible if late. Print and mail to the IRS the Installment Agreement Request Form 9465 requesting monthly payments if necessary.
1040A Tax Form And Instructions
All Filing Statuses, No Itemized Deductions, US Resident
- Taxable income less than $100,000.
- Capital gain distributions but no other capital gains or losses.
- Credits for child, education, earned income, dependent care, adoption, and retirement savings contributions.
- Tax deductions for IRA contributions, student loan interest, educator expense or higher education tuition and fees.
- No itemized deductions such as mortgage interest and property tax payments.
- If your return is more complex than this, the next 1040 is the form for you.
- See the instruction book for more details.
4506 - Request for Copy of Tax Return (not free)
4506-T - Request for Transcript of Tax Return (free)
4868 - Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File
9465 - Installment Agreement Request (make monthly payments)
Click the federal IRS 1040A tax form titles above to download, view, print, and/or save as a PDF file. If you have questions about how to fill out 1040A tax forms, we suggest that you try TurboTax 2013 or H&R Block 2013. Both TurboTax and H&R Block now offer online tax advice from professionals when you prepare and efile tax forms using their services. H&R Block tax professionals can even file prior year income tax forms for you.
1040A Tax Form Supporting Schedules
The printable 1040A tax form and instructions above are a quick reference for those looking for just the one federal IRS form and instructions book to get started. All printable federal IRS supporting schedules for tax form 1040A are listed by year on the web pages linked below:
2013 Tax Forms
2012 Tax Forms
2011 Tax Forms
2010 Tax Forms
2009 Tax Forms
2008 Tax Forms
2007 Tax Forms
2006 Tax Forms
2005 Tax Forms
2004 Tax Forms
2003 Tax Forms
2002 Tax Forms
2001 Tax Forms
2000 Tax Forms
Please report any broken 1040A Tax Form links using our Contact Us page.